Wealth creation in 2019
I have created this for people who want create the wealth. Now days we are do busy in doing our jobs that we not taking care about financial education.And during our school and college days we have studied about how to do jobs and earn active income. But in this group I will share how grow your money.You may leave the group if you already posses financial knowledge. But if stay in group, I bet you going to learn and earn a lot. As we heard from our childhood days that money makes money. But no one has taught us how to do it. So let’s put our money on work.And you can thank me later. If it works for you.
Rule 1: pay yourself first.
- Wealth creation in 2019
- Wealth creation in 2019
There are lot way, through which people make passive income.
The worst way we do it is keeping money in bank. They pay us 4-6% simple interest only. While inflation is more than 6 %.
While wealth creation work in compound interest.
So it’s devalued your money.
Let me explain with one example.
Suppose you have 100 rs in bank. And after 1 year you will be having 104 rs in your account. So what do think?
Whether we earn or lost money.
Most you may think that you have earn money.
But in reality it’s a loss.
The thing that were coasting 100 rs 1 year ago, now having the value of 108, and you have 104 in your account. So your purchasing power has lost. And you have to add 4 bucks from your pocket.
So you have to do investment only in those options which gives you more than 8% return on your investment.
The few ways you already knows.
Like: real state, gold land etc.
But the liquidity of these are low. What that means actually.?
Suppose you need cash right know, for that you to sell what have created and it takes time.
But you invest in high liquidity option than you have instant cash in your account.
Don’t underestimate the power of compounding.
So what are the option to invest money at better place.
I have learned all this thing because I was struggling financially. But later I have found that situation is same for everyone whether we have job or not.
So I thought of sharing the best idea, which are started working for me. And I believe if you follow the exact path you can do so.
So let’s start will simplest option first.
While in these busy days it’s very hard to find time for reading books and educating our self for financial freedom.
I believe most of us have studied up to 24-25 year, than we started a job and started earning.
Now read this line carefully…
” Earn, save, invest than spends”
But we are in a rat trap. We spend, paying EMI, paying loan back, and if after this something remains we are buying things that we don’t even need. And if any emergency is there than we don’t have anything.
None of us want to work. But we can’t leave our jobs also. We can not retire ourselves at the age of 35.
And I am sure most of us will be retire at age of 65. And than we would be too old to enjoy anything in our lives.
As long as we are single it’s easy to live life in our way but after couple of years everyone will be having family. And than what happens, we have work more hard for our wife or husband and for our child.
90% people dies as poor or middle class.
Only 10% of people in the world are financial strong at the age of 45. Who can quit jobs and there money become there slaves.
So if you are really interested about it keep following these blog.
Mutual fund one the way to get return more than market interest rate.
Depending upon your portfolio mutual fund pays different interest rate to different kind of portfolio.
A mutual fund is a professionally managed investment fund that pools money from many investors to purchase securities. These investors may be retail or institutional in nature.
Mutual funds have advantages and disadvantages compared to direct investing in individual securities. The primary advantages of mutual funds are that they provide economies of scale, a higher level of diversification, they provide liquidity, and they are managed by professional investors. On the negative side, investors in a mutual fund must pay various fees and expenses
Best Mutual Fund app
Read also: 4 tips for personality developments
- 101 Best Motivational Stories November 17, 2019
- 4 tips for personality development -Leaders, do you have role model? October 9, 2019
- 6 Super six CAPTCHA filling website list in 2019-2020 October 4, 2019
- Wealth creation in 2019 October 3, 2019
- 8 ways to get rid of your loans May 24, 2019
- 7 Indian companies in Fortune 500 list May 22, 2019
- 9 Self help books to read while travelling in 2019 May 21, 2019
- Top 5 self help book that every student must read in school days May 19, 2019
- The Farmers Fortune Or Misfortune: A Story About Meaning! April 13, 2019
- The Original Stone Soup Story! April 13, 2019
- Treasures in Clay Vessels: A Story About Face Value! April 13, 2019
- The Richest Man In The Valley: A Story About Wealth! April 13, 2019
- When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking: A Former Child’s Story! April 13, 2019
- The Zen Archer: A Story About Concentration! April 13, 2019
- Sleep When The Wind Blows: A Story About Being Prepared! April 13, 2019
- A Father Son Conversation: Story About Making Time! April 13, 2019
- Dust If You Must: A Story About Living Life! April 13, 2019
- An Interesting Funeral: A Story About Limiting Beliefs! April 13, 2019
- The Trouble Tree: A Story About Problems! April 13, 2019
- The Top Secret Of The Touchstone: A Story About Opportunity! April 13, 2019
- The Parable Of The Marbles And The Bag! April 13, 2019
- What am I: A Tale About Blame! April 13, 2019
- In A Dilemma: A Classic Story Of Empowerment! April 13, 2019
- The Oyster And The Pearl: A Story About Aggravation! April 13, 2019
- The Black Balloon: A Story About Equality! April 13, 2019
Archives Select Month November 2019 (1) October 2019 (3) May 2019 (4) April 2019 (75) March 2020